What is VacuFit?
The VacuFit Equipment can burn up to 5,000 calories in less than 30 minute session. It aids inch loss around thighs, hips, waist and stomach. It also helps to firm up the skin making it look younger and healthier. It also aids in cellulite reduction.
What’s make it special?
This special equipment builds up a pressure inside the capsule, thanks to that its more effective, then regular gym equipment.
Whats the advantages?:
– Elimination of cellulite
– Slimming and body shaping
– Rapid fat loss (thighs, abdomen, buttocks)
– Burning of excess calories
– Improved blood flow (skin becomes more elastic and supple)
– Improved overall physicality
– Improved circulatory and lymphatic system
– Removal of toxins and harmful substances
– Overall wellbeing
– Releasing serotonin (a hormone of happiness)
– Body rejuvenation
What equipment do we have?
We do have two different types of equipments like treadmill and stepper, to suit your needs, and add variety to your sessions, and both are just as simple as going for a walk!
Each of them works as good, and will bring you the desire results!
How to dress up?
We recommend a cotton t-shirt, sporty shorts and sport shoes. Tight leggins or trousers are no the best choice as it interferes with a proper functioning of lymphatic system.
Up to 4 times faster than the gym
Do you want to make your sessions even more efficient? Here are some tips:
– Keep your heart rate in between 120 – 140 BPM
– Drinking 0.5l of water will increase the effectiveness of fat burning
during your session
– Training sessions from 2 to 3 times in a week
– Try eat 5 meals a day, smaller portions but more often
– Try reduce or eliminate fatty product from your diet, while eating
– Drinking plenty of water, not only filling up your stomach but also
it helps to remove toxins from your body
– Try eating your last meal at around 7PM
Loosing way isn’t easy, but combining our super equipment plus our suggestions will give you amazing results in shorter time!
How to train on VacuFit
Depending on the level of fat tissue thickness and cellulite, it is
recommended to take 10 to 30 training sessions
Trainings should take place every 2 or 3 days for the first two weeks leaving 48 hours break between sessions
The duration of the training should be 30 minutes.
Training is divided into three phases:
1. First 5 minutes – setting the vacuum to several mbar so the body can adapts to the vacuum,
2. Increase and stabilization of the vacuum – 20 minutes of training while maintaining the right pace,
3. last 5 min. – reducing the pressure to the starting position, to complete the session.