What is VacuFit?
The VacuFit Equipment can burn up to 5,000 calories in less than 30 minute session. It aids inch loss around thighs, hips, waist and stomach. It also helps to firm up the skin making it look younger and healthier.
What’s make it special?
This special equipment builds up a pressure inside the capsule, thanks to that its more effective, then regular gym equipment.
Whats the advantages?:
– Elimination of cellulite
– Slimming and body shaping
– Rapid fat loss (thighs, abdomen, buttocks)
– Burning of excess calories
– Improved blood flow (skin becomes more elastic and supple)
– Improved overall physicality
– Improved circulatory and lymphatic system
– Removal of toxins and harmful substances
– Overall wellbeing
– Releasing serotonin (a hormone of happiness)
– Body rejuvenation
What equipment do we have?
We do have two different types of equipments like treadmill and stepper, to suit your needs, and add variety to your sessions, and both are just as simple as going for a walk!
Each of them works as good, and will bring you the desire results!
How to dress up?
We recommend a cotton t-shirt, sporty shorts and sport shoes. Tight leggins or trousers are no the best choice as it interferes with a proper functioning of lymphatic system.
Up to 4 times faster than the gym
Do you want to make your sessions even more efficient? Here are some tips:
– Keep your heart rate in between 120 – 140 BPM
– Drinking 0.5l of water will increase the effectiveness of fat burning
during your session
– Training sessions from 2 to 3 times in a week
– Try eat 5 meals a day, smaller portions but more often
– Try reduce or eliminate fatty product from your diet, while eating
– Drinking plenty of water, not only filling up your stomach but also
it helps to remove toxins from your body
– Try eating your last meal at around 7PM
Loosing way isn’t easy, but combining our super equipment plus our suggestions will give you amazing results in shorter time!
How to train on VacuFit
Depending on the level of fat tissue thickness and cellulite, it is
recommended to take 10 to 30 training sessions
Trainings should take place every 2 or 3 days for the first two weeks leaving 48 hours break between sessions
The duration of the training should be 30 minutes.
Training is divided into three phases:
1. First 5 minutes – setting the vacuum to several mbar so the body can adapts to the vacuum,
2. Increase and stabilization of the vacuum – 20 minutes of training while maintaining the right pace,
3. last 5 min. – reducing the pressure to the starting position, to complete the session.
Why don’t tell your friend about our fantastic VacuFit
Started coming this week been everyday since staff are lovely deals are great salon is very clean would defiantly recommend ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ from me x
Came here for the first time today to have my nails done and I’m absolutely in love, best place I have ever been to get my nails done, I want to say thanks to the woman that did my nails, she did a fantastic job.
I was first time yesterday and I want to say I was very happy !! I will definitely come back again ! I want to thank them this way .. Natalia who done my haircut was very patiently like no stylist before .. and Magda made me very nice nails and eyebrows ! Very very happy !! Thank you very much ! : * <3 Very professional , friendly staff !! I'll be back soon.
Such a lovely place, lovely hairdresser! Thank U very much!
-had a spray tan here yesterday in preparation for my holiday, over the moon with how my tan has come out looks so natural and the colour is lovely highly recommend thank you very much
Had a lie down sunbed this morning , the bed was fab , will be definitely returning
more than 5 stars . The best studio I’ve used in my life in my long journeys …. STRONGLY RECOMANDED FOR EVERYBODY:)
Profesjonalizm i miła atmosfera!!! Polecam serdecznie
My daughter and I both had an olaplex hair treatment & cut yesterday . The stylist was super thorough and our hair looked fabulous afterwards. Fantastic prices & lovely salon. Would definitely recommend thank you.