We at Solaris Tanning and Beauty Studio collect only the necessary data from our customers.
What data do We collect:
– Your Full Name – It is necessary for our Loyalty Scheme, or to book an appointments, so We can verify that you are the person from our profile
– Date of Birth – We would ask for date of birth, to verify your age for certain services We provide, as well as our Loyalty Scheme, as We offer benefits on your birth day.
– Your Phone number – To contact you in case if We need to amend your appointment
– Signature – For your confirmation on our certain services you may use.
– Photographs – We may take a photographs of finished results of service provided to you as a portfolio, however We will always ask in advance for the permission to use them on our Advertising Channels.
– Social Media Profiles – If you decide to follow us on any official social media channels, it means, We will be notified, and have access set by YOU on your social media profiles.
How do We store Your Data:
All your details provided for Loyalty Scheme are stored electronically in our software, which is password protected, and paper style, securely locked where only Director/Manager have access to.
We must inform you, that We are using trusted third party companies for card payments, and accountants which comply with Data Protection Regulations, that may receive information certain information for Tax and Payments purposes. We will never share your details for marketing purposes with third parties.
How do We obtain Data:
We will only obtain your data directly from you, or through our website, or social media, only by contacting us. We will not obtain your data by purchasing it from marketing agencies or other.
– Right to be informed – So you know, how We are processing your data
– Right to access – You have the right to access your data, review and make amendments
– Right to erasure – You have the right to be forgotten. You can request to delete your data from our database.
We want to make sure, that data provided by you is safe. If you have any questions related to Data Protection please speak to member of our team, and We will do our best to inform you about the process.